Saturday 30 June 2012

200 Questions to Get to Know Me

Survey/Quizzes are probably the easiest way of telling people a little bit about myself. I'll do one now and then :)

200: my middle name is: Noreen

199: i was born in: St Finbarrs Bantry hospital 

198: i am really: Quiet until you get to know me, then I'm just weird and open minded
197: my cellphone company is: Vodafone
196: my eye color is: Hazel
195: my shoe size is: 6.5
194: my ring size is: dunno, I'll say Large because I have chubby fingers!
193: my height is: 5'3
192: i am allergic to: An anti-inflammatory called Diclac :P
191: my 1st car was: yet to get one!
190: my 1st job was: Weilers House of Music
189: last book you read: 500 Shades of Grey
188: my bed is: A double, and my favourite place!
187: my pet: don't have one anymore :( 
186: my best friend: Marie, she's a lil crazy but great!
185: my favorite shampoo is: Herbal Essences..but just for smelling reasons!
184: aim name: N/A
183: piggy banks are: large alcohol bottles... I have a 3Ltr Smirnoff bottle full of coppers
182: in my pockets: pack of Wrigleys Airwaves gum and change wrapped in a receipt
181: on my calendar: birthdays circled because I will forget otherwise

180: marriage is: important and shouldn't be rushed into..there's no going back really
179: spongebob can: get away with being high 24/7!

178: my mom: is a workhorse..and doesn't look her age
177: the last three cd's i bought were? Michel Buble Christmas Album, The Coronas' Closer to You, Ed Sheeran's +
175: how many cousins do you have? I have 23 first cousins
174: do you have any siblings? 2 brothers and a sister
173: are your parents divorced? Nope
172: are you taller than your mom? Nope, Same height
171: do you play an instrument? Ya I play Tin Whistle, Flute, Accordion, Guitar

170: what did you do yesterday? Went to lunch with family, and convinced a 5 year old I was a reformed pirate


[ i believe in ]
169: love at first sight: Yes, I like the idea of it
168: luck: Yes
167: fate: Yes
166: yourself: Not as much as I should
165: aliens: No
164: heaven: Honestly don't know what to believe when it comes to religion notions
163: hell: Same

 as above
162: god: Same as above
161: horoscopes: No but I love reading them :P
160: soul mates: Yes
159: ghosts: Yes
158: gay marriage: Yes, it's not it's going to affect the everyday lives of the people who are so against it!
157: war: Ya.. it happens.. it's happening 
156: orbs: Yes

155: magic: no, but Illusionists yes.


[ this or that ]
154: hugs or kisses:  hugs 
153: drunk or high: drunk
152: phone or online: Online 
151: red heads or black haired: Black Haired
150: blondes or brunettes: Brunettes
149: hot or cold: Cold
148: summer or winter: Winter
147: autumn or spring: Autumn
146: chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
145: night or day: Night
144: oranges or apples: Oranges
143: curly or straight hair: Straight
142: mcdonalds or burger king: Mc Donalds
141: white chocolate or milk chocolate: Milk chocolate
140: mac or pc: pc 
139: flip flops or high heals: Flip Flops
138: ugly and rich or sexy and poor: sexy and poor
137: coke or pepsi: Coke!!!
136: hillary or obama: Obama! Yes we can..
135: burried or cremated: Burried
134: singing or dancing: Singing
133: coach or chanel: Chanel
132: kat mcphee or taylor hicks: I think this a question for americans....
131: small town or big city: big city please...i'm tired of small town
130: wal-mart or target: walmart?
129: ben stiller or adam sandler: Adam Sandler
128: manicure or pedicure: Manicure
127: east coast or west coast: West coast!
126: your birthday or christmas: Christmas
125: chocolate or flowers: Chocolate!
124: disney or six flags: Disney
123: yankees or red sox: Red Sox..woo Boston :P


[ here's what i think about ]
122: war: a sad reality, pity countries resort to violence to solve problems.
121: george bush: he was entertaining, for all the wrong reasons!
120: gay marriage: for it... why not like!?
119: the presidential election: best man won.. Michael D #1, Gallagher #2, McGuinness #3
118: abortion: FOR IT! if it's in the best interest for mother and child.. better to wait til you can afford to have a child than trying to raise it on social welfare
117: myspace: it was fun back in the day.. dead and gone now though really
116: reality tv: not my cup of tea at all... i watched 5 mins of big brother and never again!
115: parents: they always do the best they can!
114: back stabbers: what goes around, comes around...they'll get their comupins!
113: ebay: never used it tbh
112: sex: essential part of life!
111: work: I wish I had a job :/
110: my neighbors: are all farmers, they're cool and friendly
109: gas prices: doesnt affect me yet, but petrol prices suck :/
108: designer clothes: if only I could afford that kind of clothes!!
107: college: it was great fun.. some might say too much fun :P
106: sports: wish I was into it as much as I used to be!
105: my family: don't see siblings as much as I like especially with Alfie in New Zealand
104: the future: totally unknown.. don't know what I'm doing!


[ last time i ]
103: hugged someone: yesterday afternoon from a 5 year old :D
102: last time you ate: had steak, mushrooms, spicy potato wedges and pepper sauce for lunch
101: saw someone i haven't seen in awhile: yesterday, my brother and new nephew!
100: cried in front of someone: drunkenly back in March
99: went to a movie theater: 3 days ago
98: took a vacation: haven't had a holiday in 5 years!
97: swam in a pool: years ago!! prefer swimming in the sea
96: changed a diaper: NEVER! ew
95: got my nails done: I only had a manicure done once, 5 yrs ago!
94: went to a wedding: Last summer
93: broke a bone: broke my baby toe :'( hurt like hell!
92: got a peircing: 3 years ago
91: broke the law: few months ago :p
90: texted: Mark ~4 hours ago


[ misc ]
89: who makes you laugh the most: Ian
88: something i will really miss when i leave home is: my bed!
87: the last movie i saw: the 5 year engagement.. it wasn't that good
86: the thing that i'm looking forward to the most: my birthday this year..friends coming down
85: the thing im not looking forward to: job hunting :/
84: people call me: Niamh...
83: the most difficult thing to do is: getting over someone you're head over heels about
82: i have gotten a speeding ticket: nope
81: my zodiac sign is: Leo the lion.. RAAWR
80: the first person i talked to today was: Mom
79: first time you had a crush: 12..crush on my brothers friend Tadgh
78: the one person who i can't hide things from: nobody... I'm good at hiding things
77: last time someone said something you were thinking: Marie..ALL the time!
76: right now i am talking to: myself doing this quiz!
75: what are you going to do when you grow up: get a 9-5 job, and be normal and hopefully respectable 
74: i have/will get a job: hopefully i will get one soon!
73: tomorrow: sunday.. mass of course, and dinner out with aunt and uncle
72: today: saturday.. doing nothing!
71: next summer: this summer will hopefully be good!
70: next weekend: I should do something else other than sit on my ass...
69: i have these pets: none :( used to have dogs, cats and a rabbit
68: the worst sound in the world: nails being dragged, or screeching breaks
67: the person that makes me cry the most is: lately, Mark
66: people that make you happy: Friends / Family 
65: last time i cried: yesterday, was having a crappy day and was overwhelmed :/
64: my friends are: the coolest
63: my computer is: getting slow in its old age!
62: my school: is no more, been combined with another school to make one big community school
61: my car: is non existent 
60: i lose all respect for people who: make promises they have no intention of keeping!
59: the last movie i cried at was: Dear John was on tv few days ago
58: your hair color is: Brunnette.. soon to be Plum
57: tv shows you watch: Criminal Minds, The Mentalist, Supernatural, Big Bang Theory, Grey's Anatomy, CSI NY, Pointless, Eggheads, Blue Bloods
56: favorite web site: Twitter
55: your dream vacation: New York 
54: the worst pain i was ever in was: Morning I woke up with Pleuracy!
53: how do you like your steak cooked: Well done... no blood!
52: my room is: a bomb site!
51: my favorite celebrity is: Johnny Depp
50: where would you like to be: anywhere but here... spain or italy maybe
49: do you want children: yes in the distant future
48: ever been in love: Yes
47: whos your best friend: Marie
46: more guy friends or girl friends: i think equal amounts tbh
45: one thing that makes you feel great is: relaxing in the water at the beach
44: one person that you wish you could see right now: Alfie
43: do you have a 5 year plan: NO.. I don't even have a 5 day plan!
42: have you made a list of things to do before you die: Ya... everyone has a Bucket List in their heads no...
41: have you pre-named your children: Irish names! Oisín / Tadgh / Donnacha & Rósín / Sorcha / Maebh 
40: last person i got mad at: Mark
39: i would like to move to: a city, Dublin or Cork
38: i wish i was a professional: Tattoo artist.. just because of the money they make! that or else Wedding/Events Planner


[ my favorites ]
37: candy: Kinder Bueno
36: vehicle: I'd love a Audi A3
35: president: Mary McAlease 
34: state visited: Dublin
33: cellphone provider: Vodafone
32: athlete: Donnacha OCallaghan 
31: actor: Robert Downey Jr / Johnny Depp
30: actress: Susan Surandan (spelling??)

29: singer: Adele
28: band: The Coronas
27: clothing store: H&M
26: grocery store: Tesco
25: tv show: Criminal Minds / Big Bang Theory / Supernatural
24: movie: The Dark Knight
23: website: Twitter
22: animal: Cat
21: theme park: Wet'n'Wild in Queensland 
20: holiday: Sydney
19: sport to watch: Hurling
18: sport to play: Football
17: magazine: Cosmo
16: book: Across the Baricades / Harry Potter
15: day of the week: Friday
14: beach: Zetland / Nelsons Park
13: concert attended: The Coronas in Cypress Avenue, Cork
12: thing to cook: Chicken Fajitas
11: food: Chicken
10: restaurant: Scoozis
9: radio station: Red FM 
8: yankee candle scent: Baby Powder, Wedding Day
7: perfum: Angel Innocent
6: flower: Snowdrops
5: color: Blue
4: talk show host: Gay Byrne
3: comedian: Dylan Moran / Dara O Briein
2: dog breed: Yorkie / Pom / Cocker Spaniel
1: Glad this survey is over? meh

No comments:

Post a Comment