Thursday 19 July 2012

We had a little furry visitor today...

The highlight of today was the visit of this furry little creature..


I haven't had a pet for almost 5 years, so you can imagine the excitement of having a (non-ferile) cat stroll down our drive :D I had to get my camera phone out to snap the beauty. He was so friendly, playful and I had him purring in no time.. It was clear he loved me and I loved him!




Out of all the cats we had before (around 15!!), we never had ginger & white tabby. We had ginger persian cats though.. But anyways, Just after naming him Eddy (after Ed Sheeran) and I had convinced my cat-hating mother to keep him, a car came down our drive and a little boy was looking for his kitten :( I was heartbroken but at least I'll still have the pictures!

LOOK AT HIM... he could be a model with that pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment