Tuesday 8 January 2013

New Year's Survey


1. Where will you be at midnight tonight?
I was on the couch watching the countdown on tv after getting home from a party

2. Will you start the year with a NY kiss?
Ew no.. I was at home...

3. Got plans for the first day of the year?
I recovered from the night before and visited Dad's grave

4. What’s something you wanted to achieve in 2012 that you didn’t?
Getting a proper career job

5. Will you try it again this year?
Yes

6. Where do you think you’ll be at this time next year?
Hopefully in Australia working in a proper engineering job

7. What do you hope will happen in 2013 in terms of your
a) family? - recover from losing Dad at the end of 2012
b)friends? - reconnect with some friends I lost during college
c) career/job? - get an engineering job anywhere
d) study? - start working towards getting chartered (of course that depends on part c!)
e) love life? - get happy single first then maybe a proper serious relationship hopefully.

8. Are you saving up for anything?
Immigration and/or car.

9. Think you’ll get it in 2013?
I'll try my hardest!

10. Anyone you want to get to know better?
My Mom

11. Anyone you want to leave behind?
Yes, just wish it was easy to cast people from your memory

12. Do you think you’ll live in the same place by new year 2014?
Well if I'm not in Oz.. then probably yes :(

13. Want to try any new
a)sports? - kickboxing or start gym-ing
b)clothing trends? - I'd like to have a smarter, less casual look 
c)hairstyles? - trying to figure out what look suits me... tired of my boring hair
d)other activity - want to have my full driving licence by the end of the year

14. Got any definite plans for 2013?
Learn to drive

15. If you could have one wish for the year ahead, what would it be?
Get my grown-up life on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment