Sunday 9 December 2012

My New Addiction

Apologies... I haven't blogged in like a month! Been a busy busy little bee lately.  So here's something quick...


My New Addiction!



SPOTIFY Me Baby!


I tried out the music thingy called Spotify 2 weeks ago.. and I AM HOOKED! It's like a mixture of Jango and Grooveshark.. you can turn on Spotify radio to be like Jango OR you can compile playlists like on Grooveshark.

My first few playlists are basically..

  • NOW chill - I subscribed to this playlist... it's pretty class!
  • Bruce  - my favourite Bruce Springsteen songs all in one place!
  • Just Lovely - lovely lovely chilled out songs like Skinny Love, All I Want, and Beneath Your Beautiful...awwh
  • Ed Sheeran - pretty self-explanatory.. I love that ginger!
There will be more playlists!! Next is a Christmas one for sure :) 


And at the moment I am discovering the musical stylings of Ron Pope.. a friend of mine told me to check him out months ago... and thanks to Spotify, I have finally gotten around to it! Basically chilled American pop.. I'm liking it! Check him out...this is my favourite so far :D





No comments:

Post a Comment