Wednesday 10 October 2012

Boy Rant #1

(called #1 because no doubt there will be plenty more because boys are stupid!)

So ya I'm carefree and will chat away to anyone and everyone...it's in my nature to be friendly. You get people that realise you're this way with everyone. But then you get these guys who think they are getting preferential treatment... YOU'RE NOT, I'M NICE TO EVERYONE*! I apologise that other females of the species aren't as nice/civil with you, but that's not my fault! I shouldn't have to be gently rebuffing you because you mistook friendliness for filrtiness!

It's the LATTER dude!! 


*Disclaimer: I'm not nice to guys who try to turn a chat into sex talk after 2-3 messages..you will be told to go fuck yourself (which they would if they could!)

No comments:

Post a Comment