Tuesday 30 October 2012

October Blog Challenges: About Me Finale!

The last two days of the About Me Challenge... *drum roll*

Hopes, Dreams and Plans for the next 365 days


My dream is to win tonight's Euromillions! €100 million wouldn't be too bad!  Bit of a far fetched dream I know sadly!

My plan in essence is to work away where I am for a year or so..save up a few thousand! Then get my visa and flee this country! I intend on going to Australia (and yes that's where everyone is going but I have family living there for decades and it has always been my plan to go back to Australia since I visited there 12 years ago! It's not that I HAVE TO go.. I WANT to go!).. go to Sydney, crash at my aunt's place until I find some sort of job (...and hopefully get sponsorship and then residency!).

But in the meantime, I am working a full time job and just enjoying being in career-limbo :)

Something Random

Here's a few songs I'm loving at the moment...



As you can probably guess, I like mellow music :)

An here is a 'slightly' altered pic of me right now!!


It has been emotional guys! Adios! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment