Tuesday 2 October 2012

October Blog Challenges: Day 2

Day 2

(almost forgot about today's challenge!)

Supernatural Challenge

Best Dean death scene

Dean just keeps on dying and visiting Hell and Purgatory... but thankfully he always comes back! If Dean going to Purgatory could be considered him dying I'd use that. But he isn't exactly dead - no corpse like!

So I am going to go for the one of the MANY times in Sam's Groundhog Day :P (the other times he died by hell hounds aren't so pretty!) Think my favourite is the sausage... though if only we saw more of the shower scene ;)




About Me Challenge

A movie you want to see

Currently in my local cinema the following films are being screened;
Savages, Lawless, Looper, Anna Karenina, Paranorman, The Three Stooges, Brave, The Source

Out of these I most want to see is Looper! Probably mostly due to Joseph Gordon-Levitt being in it! There are so many films coming out in the not so distant future like Taken 2 and The Hobbit which I really want to see. But at the moment, Looper is on my to do list! Check out the trailer below :)


No comments:

Post a Comment