Tuesday 23 October 2012

October Blog Challenges: Day 23

Supernatural Challenge

Something you wish didn't happen

I wish the Leviathans didn't escape from Purgatory... so in essence, I wish Castiel never became god! If the Leviathans didn't come then Sam and Dean would be hunting as normal and wouldn't have been separated for a year, changing everything!



About Me Challenge

Your day in great detail

I woke up at 8am and lazed about. Started work at 10. Today I was covering breaks and lunches for first half of the day. One annoying thing of doing breaks is when someone comes back late and then in turn causes everyone elses breaks/lunches to be later than they're meant to be. This happened with 2 people today -_- I just think it's really inconsiderate to be honest. Funny thing when I was covering one person's lunch was these two old women from Cork city argued over who was going to pay for a few things.. it really reminded me of when Mrs Doyle and her friend argued over who was going to pay for tea and ended up being thrown in jail! That incident hand me smirking all day!

Then I had lunch in the canteen with one of the girls and we did our usual bitching about the general public :) Then I came back down and went on Express (my favourite) and it was weirdly busy all day. So in between serving people, 2 of the girls on Express too and I had fun complaining and making fun of people! Then home time, I had apple crumble for dinner and have been munching on Dairy Milk Caramel bars since... and now blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment