Monday 1 October 2012

October Blog Challenges: Day 1

Day 1

Supernatural Challenge

Your Favourite Character:

It's toss up between Dean and Cas... but I'm going to go with Dean Winchester. Who can resist his green eyes, cheeky smile and just general ruggedness... RAWR!
Jensen Ackles (Dean)


Still wouldn't kick the angel Castiel outta bed though.... 
Misha Collins (Castiel)


And look, a picture of Destiel ;) 

About Me Challenge

Your favourite quote:

There is so much to chose from! I have quote a few on my 'Quotes and Sayings' board on Pinterest..
My favourites are (I can't chose just one!!):

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best"
- Marilyn Monroe



"When you stop doing things for fun you might as well be dead"
 - Hemingway



And finally a very funny quote from Jeremy Clarkson!

"Speeding has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you"
 - Jeremy Clarkson



No comments:

Post a Comment