Saturday 20 October 2012

October Blog Challenges: Day 19

ya, a day late..sorry!

Supernatural Challenge

Something that made you mad

Supernatural never makes me angry to be honest. I've already said how Bobby dying made me sad, but I suppose it also made me a little mad too. I also didn't like how Cas was turned into a bad guy for a while! I love the angel Castiel not the god Castiel!



About Me Challenge

A talent of yours

Erm... I'm not very talented to be honest. I'm good enough at music though. I play the tin whistle, flute, accordion, guitar and poor fiddle. And I'm a mediocre singer, I was in a choir! Most of the music I play is Irish traditional music, but on guitar I can play the likes of Damien Rice, Mundy, Jeff Buckley and Josh Ritter (I love his song Snow is Gone, below).


No comments:

Post a Comment