Monday 29 October 2012

October Blog Challenge: About Me Catch Up


I stopped updating this blog challenge regularly when my home internet didn't work for a day or so... then when I got it back, I got lazy! So here's a catch up of some of the days I missed!)


Your week in detail

Monday - Graduation!!!
Tuesday - working 10-8
Wednesday - working 10-8
Thursday - Cork & did a little shopping :)
Friday - Cork & a little more shopping and catching up with people :)
Saturday - Working 9-7, then shower and got dolled up.. had a Bulmers Berry then headed out. Went to my favourite Ma Murphy's first then to the Quays to meet up with the girls from work.Then from there went to the nighclub Cargo and bumped into 2 guys from school that I hadn't seen in over two years! So we had a lovely catch up and did a few shots of Jagameifter because there was a promotion on.. shots for €2.50! Then had a some lovely curry chips and went home and passed out from drunkeness :P

That's me in the white dress...

Sunday - Recovering. I was pretty shook after Saturday night! Yet in my drunkeness during Saturday night, I promised I'd go out again Sunday night! My plan was only to go for one or two while checking out Shavers Only... but yeah! We met up with a bunch of people who one of our friend's was out with, and we all ended up doing a bit of an unintentional pub crawl in Bantry! Thankfully we didn't go Cargo-ing though, don't think I would have been able! Then I got a chicken burger at some Gourmet chipper that was around for the weekend and went home and then had a very nerdy chat on Facebook that started with this picture!!
We clearly need help!



This month in detail

Week 1: Finally had the cocktail party with Marie and Suzy! Great night! Started drinking at 7pm and didn't finish til 8am the following morning! Some amazing dancing went down!!
Week 2: Started work. After initial nerves, I got back into the swing of things.. almost like I never left the place! Elsie and Daniel meant to be leaving this week so we went out for a big proper meal at Willie Pa's... I had duck, nom nom!
Week 3: More work. Elsie and Daniel didn't go last week so on my one day off we all went for a walk up the Borlin Valley and then went to Casey's Hotel in Glengarriff for food after (where I enjoyed perving on the hot rugged bar man ;) )
Week 4: Elsie left early this week. My graduation was on Monday. Then Tuesday was Mole Day! ...and the rest of the days are up in the 'Your week in detail' challenge yokey!

This year in detail

(I am far too lazy to do this in great detail! So here's a brief synopsis!)

January - May: College - final year of Chemical Engineering & fecking Design Project. Fun & games and heartbreak with Mark.
June - September: Enjoyed summer holidays with my Aunt Elsie and Uncle Daniel who were home from Australia for a few months!
September - October: Working and chilling out :) ....and the above challenge on the month in detail..

No comments:

Post a Comment