Monday 8 October 2012

October Blog Challenges: Day 8

Day 8 

Supernatural Challenge

A character you wish you could be like



Ellen Harvelle...What a kickass woman! I was thinking Jo first but she wasn't a patch on Ellen as a hunter! (And also Dean viewed Jo like a sister, whereas him and Ellen did the no pants dance...why wouldn't you want to be her!) At the end of the day she is the maternal hero in the show and the boys end up needing her help...   I can't find this video in the pop up window to attach it here, so here's a link to Bobby & Ellen- "Some Dick Angel"


About Me Challenge

A photo that makes you angry/sad



Even though it's my favourite place on Earth, it makes me sad to think 'what if I never get to back to Surfer's Paradise'! It really is a paradise, especially staying in an apartment on the beach..Amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment